Wine Haven 02 - Starring Fazil (WGS Best Sommelier 2015)
Join us for an evening of exploration at our second edition of Wine Haven at Salt Tapas & Bar!
On September 3rd, wanderwine invites you to join us for a wine escapade at Salt Tapas & Bar - a charming and vibrant modern tapas bar with an Australian twist. Our sommelier in residence, Fazil, also the World Gourmet Summit Sommelier of the Year 2015, welcomes you warmly with his carefully curated wines from all across the world!
Join us to experience 6 exciting new wines, along with tasty tapas selections. Our unique selection for the night will include:
- A wine from a boutique family winery in Margaret River, reputed for producing quality wines - Celestial Bay Carbernet Merlot 2006
- A refreshing and fruity wine from Rueda, Spain - Marques de Caceres Verdejo 2014
- A new and exciting wine resulting from careful vineyard mapping - Maycas Del Limari, Reserva Especial 2009
- A wine from Maipo Valley, blessed with the protection of angels - Vina Maipo Protegido Cabernet Sauvignon 2009
- A wine harvested from pristine Malbec vines at an altitude of 3000 feet - Layer Cake Mendoza Malbec 2011
- A wine from South Australia, by a winery specializing in luxury Merlot wines - Irvine Estate Merlot 2012
Spaces are limited so sign up today for only $49 nett per person! Be sure to invite your fellow wine buddies for an enjoyable evening, celebrating friendship, good food and great wines!
www.wanderwine.com- Pairing People With Wine